How it works, what information we collect and why we use it.
Last updated: 15th of april 2020
When you use our website we gather some information with the purpose of increase user experience and to be able to deliver more relevant communication. Below you can read about cookies, how it works, what information we collect and why we use it.
- What is a cookie and how does it work?
- The information we collect
- Don’t you want us to collect information through cookies?
What is a cookie and how does it work?
A cookie is a text file that asks for permission to be placed on your hard drive when you use a website. It accepts that a website “remembers” previous usage and preferences from a user.
All stored data are pseudonymised which means it’s not traceable. The information we collect will automatically be deleted after a certain time period.
You can read more about cookies at the European commission's website.
The information we collect:
- Geographical information (i.e. region/city)
- Demographical information (i.e preferences and interests)
- Technical information (i.e. device and OS of use)
- Reference data (i.e from where you entered our website)
- User data (i.e. click, page views and scrolling)
Don't you want us to collect information through cookies?
Most web browsers let users change their preferences so that the browser deny, block and/or to delete cookies. If you choose to block cookies on our website it could negatively affect the user experience and in some cases make some functions to stop working.